Thursday 19 July 2012

Fashion Show

It finally arrived the fashion show, it has been the driving force behind my work. The opportunity to be part of a fashion show, maybe the only time I will experience this type of event. I was so excited and loved every minute of it. Fantastic to see my collection on models as a whole group, what could be more brilliant than this (nothing in my opinion). We did 2 shows and when the last one was finished I wanted to do it all again. The models were amazing and 2 of my close friends were able to take part, representing the more grown up look, this made the day for me. Sharing the experience with all my close friends and family. A moment to remember for ever and marking the final of my five years at Colchester School Of Art and Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment