Sunday 4 December 2011

Designing a Fashion Collection

So my plan for my designs for a twelve outfit collection was to put in every print idea into each outfit as I have a final of twelve print ideas and twelve outfits i have managed to produce 144 different prints into the twelve outfits. Even though they are the same prints i have changed the scale of each print and as each print has three different print ideas in one this gave me so many options. The purpose of this was to produce the best possible collection and to show as many different options. This really matters to me as i need to show how each garment would work with every print to give myself the best possible chance of achieving a refined cohesive fashion collection. This process has been very beneficial and will help with the development of my final major project. It has challenged me and this is the type of thing that keeps me motivated at this crucial stage of my learning. I am getting really excited about next year and anything i can do to improve the processes i need to achieve my ultimate goal are paramount.

No comments:

Post a Comment