Friday 16 December 2011

Student Rep Responsibilities

So my role as student rep was put to the test this week my first meeting, held in the fashion and textile office with all tutors technicians library staff and a rep from each year. A new discovery about myself surfaced during this process, it is my job to pass on good and bad things that surface during the first semester. So this is what i tried to do i'm pretty good at the complimentary stuff i am a half full kinda girl always focusing on the good, but this job is about the bad as well so i have to pass on the groups frustrations. I couldn't explain myself well enough and felt really bad about the negatives even though these weren't personal. What!!! whats wrong with me it played on my mind so much i couldn't sleep that night. So next time if they let me in again i will read from a script to make sure i get the point across clearly without being a bumbling fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment