Sunday 4 December 2011

Dissertation Draft Hand in

So after what feels like an epic research and writing project I handed in my draft i was glad it was handed in but still realised the amount of work i still needed to do. I have not only given it to Gill to read but also Max my husband and my Mum they both enjoyed it but the layout the repetition were the things that they both said my mum is so motivated and was desperate to give me her feedback today. O.K. i thought i'm so glad she read it but was i ready to look at it so soon after hand in but yes i was, she was brutal but that is what i need i want to improve, on the years past. Grammar grammar not my strong point but she helped so much, i was really into it i fell back in love with my subject suddenly there is no dread of completing this task the biggest academic essay i have ever written. Obviously for me the creative process is my strength the thing i adore the most but i am really enjoying the dissertation process, it does help that i love the subject i'm writing about though. Be great to hand it in completed and happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment